FIRSTENERGY FAMILY Credit Union, Inc.
The rates, fees, and terms applicable to your account at the Credit Union are provided in this Truth-In-Savings Disclosure. The Credit Union may offer other rates for these accounts from time to time.
Except as specifically described, the following disclosures apply to all of the accounts. All accounts described in this Truth-In-Savings Disclosure are share accounts.
1. Rate Information. The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. For Share Savings and Plan-It Save-4-It accounts, the Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change at any time as determined by the Credit Union's Board of Directors. For Christmas Club accounts, the Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change annually as determined by the Credit Union's Board of Directors. The Dividend Rates and Annual Percentage Yields are the rates and yield as of the last dividend declaration date, which is set forth in the Rate Schedule.
2. Nature of Dividends. Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period.
3. Dividend Compounding and Crediting. The compounding and crediting frequency of dividends and dividend period applicable to each account are stated in the Rate Schedule. The Dividend Period is the period of time at the end of which an account earns dividend credit. The Dividend Period begins on the first calendar day of the period and ends on the last calendar day of the period.
4. Accrual of Dividends. For all accounts, dividends will begin to accrue on noncash deposits (e.g. checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account. If you close your account before accrued dividends are credited, you will not receive the accrued dividends.
5. Balance Information. To open any account, you must deposit or already have on deposit at least the par value of one full share in any account. The par value amount is stated in the Fee Schedule. Some accounts may have additional minimum opening deposit requirements. The minimum balance requirements applicable to each account are stated in the Rate Schedule. For Share Savings, and Plan-It Save-4-lt accounts, there is a minimum Daily Balance required to earn the Annual Percentage Yield disclosed for the dividend period. If the minimum daily balance is not met each day of the dividend period, you will not earn the stated Annual Percentage Yield. For accounts using the Daily Balance method as stated on the Rate Schedule, dividends are calculated by applying a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day.
6. Account Limitations. For Christmas Club accounts, the entire balance will be transferred to another account of yours on or after October 1st and the account will remain open. For Share Savings and Plan-It Save-4-lt accounts, no account limitations apply.
Share Value - Par value of one share ............ $5.00
The rates appearing in this Schedule are accurate as of the Last Dividend Declaration Date indicated on this Truth-In-Savings Disclosure. If you have any questions or require current rate and fee information on your accounts, please call the Credit Union.